Sunday, April 27, 2008

Update. For lack of a better title.

It's me again, with more random news on the band. For those of you who haven't noticed yet, all my posts will be in English.

First off, we've got two new songs in the making. Working titles are "Lagu ceria" and "Do You Love Me?"
"Lagu Ceria", obviously, is a cheerful, upbeat song with a strong rythm section. Still in its early stages, though.. dunno when it'll be done. For the time being, at least, I wash my hands of this song's composition.

"Do you love me?" is a slow, mellow, perhaps even melancholic song. Piano is the key for this one. I've been literally pulling my hair off thinking of the composition for it. Those of you who like J-Music might notice similarities between this song and Aqua Timez's "Chiisana Tenohira". I guess that's my fault for being an Aqua Timez fan. Wish I could get my hands on their albums, though.
For those of you who haven't heard this song (which is maybe most of you), we'll be playing it live for the first time at Mey's birthday party later in June. (Don't forget to come, everyone! XD)
As usual, credits for both songs go to van for lyrics and music, with composition by derSchwartz.

As I mentioned earlier, composition for "Do you love me" has taken a lot out of me. We seem to be getting little if any progress during practice sessions, so on my insistence (how selfish of me) we're gonna hang out sometime during the holidays. No practice, just hanging out, talking, eating, maybe catch a movie or two. Hopefully we can get to songwriting, but strengthening bonds (for want of a better term) is more important right now. XD

Oh, and don't forget to keep posting those requests! XD

Well, that's all I've got to say for now... i think.
Cheers

-zet

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

jangan lupakan request gue yaa kawan kawan. o iya kalo jadi lo semua mo gue foto buat d undangan guee. hehe.

Anonymous said...

woooww... mau nonton yaaa?? ikut dooong... ^^ HAHAHA

i think the title is okay..

-hl-

Anonymous said...

eng. agak bodoh, dan ga nyambung. kok gw lupa ya. email sama passwordnya. aaarrgh. mau masukin cbox.

van said...

hl pls answer meeee. who are youuuu?
mey: sep!
adi: ask msn.

Anonymous said...

ezra ngemeng apa sih.gak ngerti.
maen muse dongg.ezra jago noh gitarnya hysteria.keren bangettt
sama nyanyiin time is runing outnya muse.HUOOUUUU.
ayooo der--*blakangnya lupa.abis susa* :p

van said...

der schwartz no.. hahaha